Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Yuck!

Katie has never been a picky eater until recently. Well actually, I don't think she has become so much of a picky eater as she has discovered a new behavior to try out. Lately when I give Katie food (even if it's food I know she likes), she shakes her head no.  A lot of times, if I can get a little food in her mouth, she'll realize she likes the food and will keep eating. Other times, she'll take the food out of her mouth and stick her tongue out until she knows it won't come back in her mouth. She'll usually eat that same food later when she gets hungrier. Hopefully, it won't be a long-lasting phase in her life! It's so funny though to watch the different behaviors appear and to watch her explore those behaviors.

 Ewww! What is this vile piece of food? (It was a small piece of a pancake.)

Here, you can have it back! 

Can you believe she'd try to put that in my mouth? 

I'll just sit like this, so she can't put any more food in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment