Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

More Time at Grandma's and Grandpa's

My sister, Jennifer, and I were still spending lots of time at my parents' house to do a little bit of touch-up work on their living room and kitchen before we moved onto painting the bathroom and bedroom.  Katie kept herself entertained with all of the new things around her.

I'll try out these old phones. 

That nice girl who looks like me is still here! 

Max loves to be fed my invisible food! 

Grandma's and Grandpa's New Window Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment