Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Painting Weekend

This weekend, Jennifer and I worked on painting my parents' house.  As one might imagine, Katie isn't a huge help with painting, so one of us (Jennifer, my mom, or me) was on Katie patrol while the others painted. A lot of the time, Katie was in the bedroom with whoever was watching her. She had fun playing, but she didn't get as much time to run around as she does on a typical day. She was pretty patient with us all weekend, but she was always really happy to be home and had an overabundance of energy when she could finally run free.

Day One

I just got to Grandma's, and I already found two drawers to empty! 

I love this computer desk! What a fun house! 

I think I'll try to call someone on the iPod. 

Got my goods! Now I'm ready to go home. 

Oh my gosh! I found someone who looks like me! 

Do you see this? 

This is what a 21-month old looks like after being stuck in a room all day!  
My hair got a little messed up as I tried on necklaces from Grandma's jewelry box! 

Day Two

I wish I could play with Chloe instead of being in a bedroom all day!

Where's the paint? I want to help! 

I finally got lunch, and I'm happy about it! 

Rice noodles are yummy! 

Resting after a long weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment