Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Find From the Past

I was looking through pictures on my computer, and I found some pictures I had forgotten about.  Last summer, Katie was spending time at Garyldine's with her dog, Sammy. Garyldine had sent me two pictures from that day. The first was taken with perfect timing. I can't believe I never put them on the blog. (Katie has grown so much since then!)

What is Sammy doing to me? 

I love dogs, but I don't think I loved that!


No comments:

Post a Comment