Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Surprise Gift

A couple of days before Christmas, the doorbell rang. When we answered it, Katie found a surprise gift from her friends, Nick and Marie. It sure made someone very happy!

It's so much fun to be surprised by a present! 

The first thing I found was a stuffed Minnie Mouse who was wearing some of my favorite colors! 

I loved the Minnie Mouse book! It had lots of pieces that could be removed. 

I thought the glasses were smashing! 

I used the camera to take a picture of my mom. 

There were even stickers in the bag!
Thank you, Nick and Marie! I loved everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment