Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Morning in Disney's California Adventure Park

After visiting with the Frozen characters, we stayed in the California Adventure Park for the whole morning. Katie was able to see a couple of characters. Then Katie and I headed to A Bug's Land while my mom and sister went to The Tower of Terror. When we met up again, Jennifer took Katie on some of the other rides that I hadn't gotten to with her. It was a fun morning!

I couldn't believe it when I saw Princess Sofia across the street from me! 

I had never met her before! 

She noticed that I still had my princess hair. 

I loved meeting her! 

All the characters are nice when you're here!

Then we saw someone else coming down the street. 

I gave my friend, Sully, a hairy hug.

We took some good pictures, and... 

…some silly ones! 

Before I left, he wanted me to give him a high five, but he was a little tall. 

He fixed that problem for me!

While Grandma and Aunt Jennifer went on The Tower of Terror, I went on Flik's Flyers with my mom and got to sit in the Chinese Take Out Food box! 

Then we went on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train. That's always fun! 

When Aunt Jennifer got back, she took me on Francis' Ladybug Boogie,… 

…Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies, and... 

 …King Triton's Carousel!

No comments:

Post a Comment