Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Rest of our First Morning

After meeting the princesses, we went to the Royal Theater and watched the production of Frozen. They do such a good job there, and we had lots of laughter. Katie sat up front with the other kids and quickly made a new friend.

After the play we went on a few rides. Of course, Katie and Jennifer made it to the carousel!

By lunchtime, we were freezing and wet. I changed Katie out of her dress and replaced it with jeans and a sweatshirt. After lunch, it was time for Katie and my mom to warm up in the hotel room for a couple of hours. Even though it was wet, it was a good welcome to Disneyland!

Everyone else sat in the general seating for the play, while... 

…I made new friends in the front! 

 I was so happy when Aunt Jennifer went on the carousel with me!

I love this ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment