Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Looking Back

As we enter into a new year, it's nice to look back over the past year to think of all that you experienced.

In January, I tried rollerskating for the first time! 

In February, I got to meet Uncle Jeff, Aunt Grace, and Ian in Disney World! 

In March, I had pictures taken with a real, live bunny! 

In April, I got to go to the tulip festival! 

In May, I got my very own puppy! 

In June, I performed in my first dance recital! 

In July, my cousin, Kelton, came to visit! 

In August, I walked around this lake all by myself for the first time.  

In September, Ian visited me! 

In October, I found the perfect pumpkin! 

In November, I saw the Christmas lights at the zoo for the first time! 

In December, I received my first letter from a president!

I hope next year is just as happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment