Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

For this trip, we didn't plan on going to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, but Katie was very excited about that part of Disneyland, so we made reservations, and Katie started contemplating which princess she would like to be. In the end, she chose to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Katie's hairdresser was so good at what she did and made Katie feel comfortable right away. Katie loved every moment.

After hair and make-up was done, Katie got her pictures taken. We went outside to wait for the pictures to be developed, and because it was the start of a cold and very rainy day, Katie also got a princess wrap!

I always like to get my hair done. 

My "Fairy Godmother in Training" picked out a tiara for me! 

Once my hair was done, I got my nails painted. 

I made sure not to touch anything while my nails dried. 

I had make-up put on next. 

Finally it was time for hairspray and pixie dust! 

I loved it! 

While I waited for pictures, I admired my changes in the mirror! 

I was happy to see my animal friends again! 

I got to feed Thumper! 

Then I made my way to Cinderella's carriage! 

I was ready to get in! 

I could be happy riding everywhere in a carriage! 

One final picture, and then... 

we waited outside to have the pictures developed. 

With the cold weather, I was very happy to have a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment