Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Second Snow Day

Katie was thrilled one morning when she looked out the window and saw that we had had snow overnight. She wanted to get in it as fast as she could, so when I took the dogs outside, she quickly followed. The whole day was nothing but fun for her!

I couldn't believe that it had snowed enough to make footprints in it! 

I practiced making snowballs. 

The dogs liked it too! 

When I got in, I melted snow in front of the fire, or as I liked to say, I burned the snow. 

I finally got to make a snow angel on our deck!

Can I go out again?

Before it got dark, we took the dogs on a walk to play in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment