Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Enjoying the Snowfall

One afternoon, we were surprised with a small snowfall. We didn't have any snow stick, but Katie had fun experiencing it. Her biggest goal for a long time was to catch snowflakes on her tongue!

When Aunt Jennifer first told me it was snowing, I ran straight to the window to see it! 

Then my mom let me go out on the deck! 

I really wanted to catch a snowflake on my tongue! 

I love when it snows, but... 

…I was having a hard time catching my snowflake! 

I decided to take a break and just watch and enjoy the weather. 

Sadie decided to watch with me. 

C'mon, snowflakes! 

The dogs liked it as much as I did.

My mom was trying to help me catch a snowflake!

After catching snowflakes, I had other aspirations!

We decided to take the dogs on a snowy walk. 

I stopped at the playground but didn't stay long when the play structure was slippery. 

A surprise snowfall is always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment