Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Anticipating a Trip

It didn't take us long to become Disney Park fans! After a year away and a really good price on airline tickets, we decided it was time to go back to Disneyland.

For Katie, it felt like the trip would never arrive. She was so excited when I finally told her she could pack. As always, she filled her suitcase with treasures!

I knew I had to pack my glass slippers, my regular slippers, doll clothes,... 

…dolls, unicorns, and a picture of myself with Mary Poppins! 

I was so excited when I finally got on the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment