Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

A Heartfelt Loss

Katie was out on the deck playing happily one afternoon. It was just Katie and Winnie the Pooh. Later in the day, the dogs wanted out on the deck. When they were ready to come in, we discovered that Katie had accidentally left Winnie the Pooh on the deck, and the dogs had discovered her beloved bear.

This was the same bear that my mom gave Katie when she was one year old. Pooh has traveled all over with us. Pooh has been lost and found. Pooh was a constant friend. Pooh was loved.

I was pretty sad to find Winnie the Pooh after the dogs found him.  At least I have some good memories with my favorite bear!







































I'll miss you, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment