Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

An Early Easter Surprise

Garyldine gave Katie an early Easter Surprise by turning our planters into a fairy garden. The night before Easter, Katie walked out to find a few gifts and the new planters. She was so excited and was pretty sure the fairies had visited her!

I found a real pair of wings hanging on the door knob! 

I also found a My Little Pony stuffed toy and new decorations in my planters! 

I couldn't believe when I saw some fairies! 

I loved everything about it! 

Before I went in, I had to count all the fairies!

No comments:

Post a Comment