Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Katie's Book Recommendation #1

Katie was watching me work on her blog, and she asked me if she could help. When I asked her what she wanted to write about she said, "Let's write about the books! Then everyone can go read them and love them as much as me!" So every here and there, the blog will have "Katie's Book Recommendation," and she'll be the author of that posting. Below is her first recommendation.


I really like Sweet and Spooky Halloween. It reminds me of getting treats from people on Halloween. It's about Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, and Snow White. The princesses give out treats and get ready for Halloween. Aurora is getting ready for the special day. She will be at the castle but doesn't know what dress she is going to wear. My favorite page is the one that has Ariel, Flounder, Ariel's sisters, and the other sea creatures in their costumes. Ariel's beautiful dress is shimmering.

I love princess books! 

This is my favorite page!

No comments:

Post a Comment