Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Fashionista

Katie is experimenting more and more with fashion. I try to talk to her about the choosing things that go together, but she has a different idea of how things go together than I do. Regardless, fashion makes her very happy!

My red flower in my hair matched my skirt. My shirt sort of matched my sweater and the pink in my leggings. Of course, I had to wear my favorite striped socks. Most important, I didn't forget my belt, or is it a belt? 

No, it's my earmuffs in case my ears get cold! They work well as a belt while my ears are warm. 

Later in the day, I added rain boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment