Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A Letter from the White House

Katie was very excited to see a letter from the White House in our mail box. Along with a letter, she received some pictures of the first family. She also received some sticker pages, which made her very happy!

When I see a big envelope with my name on it, I know it's usually something important! 

I found my letter first when I opened the envelope. 

The sticker activities were so much fun! 

I always like getting pictures too! 

This was the first time I've gotten pictures of the president's family too! 

I love being friends with the presidents! 

Here's my letter!

I especially loved getting pictures of the first dogs with information about them on the back of the pictures! Thanks for writing, President Obama!

No comments:

Post a Comment