Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Visiting a Rose Garden

The next morning, we took Debby and Dino to visit the Rose Garden. It was a chilly morning, so of course, Katie brought along her earmuff/belt again. What will she do if it ever stops fitting around her waist?

We saw roses, roses, and more roses! 

This was one of my favorite roses, and... 

 …this was the other!

I thought Grandma looked cold, so I let her wear my earmuffs. 

I was surprised when I saw that some roses even grow on trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment