Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

A Walk in the Snow

We were predicted to have a snow storm followed by freezing rain. Before the snow turned to ice, we took the opportunity to take a walk.

When we first started, I thought I should wear my mask for warmth. It didn't last long though! 

I remembered how much fun it was to draw in the snow with a stick, so I started by drawing a snowflake. 

Then I added a heart with a face and arms and legs. 

Finally I added words. 

Later, my stick turned into a magic wand. I tried to touch every leaf with my wand to warm it up. 

Of course, I had to play in the gutter a bit since the snow was deepest there. I love snowy walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment