Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Housebound

After playing in the snow, Katie tried to entertain herself in the house. She really wanted to play more outside, but it was bitterly cold.

I decided to find all of my rocks that I could find and paint them. Before I started, I checked on what colors to mix to make new colors. Then I went to try it. 

I decided to use water colors because I didn't want the paint to stick forever. 

I liked my rocks! 

I really wanted to go back in the snow, so... 

…my mom let me go on the deck with the dogs. 

It was a happy break from being inside. 

After I went back in, I got so excited to see sledders going down our hill. I quickly grabbed paper and wrote them a note. "I am a girl. I am a kid. Love, Katie" 

The dogs and I held up the sign for them. They read it and waved to me. I liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment