Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Another Big Snowstorm

I know we haven't had a lot of snow compared to a lot of the rest of the country, but for our area, we've had a ton of snow. The latest storm dumped almost a foot of snow on us. Katie had never seen that much snow at her house, so she was very excited.

After a slow sled ride with Aunt Jennifer, I decided to make a snow angel. 

I really love to be in the cold snow and make angels! 

When the dogs were running, Sophie accidentally ran straight into the blackberry bushes and got caught on the thorns. We rescued her, and she was happy! 

We used our sled for a plate for the dogs to eat snow out of! 

I liked seeing all of the snow stuck to the trees!

 Before I went in, I had to make a snowball. I was impressed with my strength!

Once my snowman had a head, I went inside to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment