Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Walk to Grandma's and Grandpa's

After the snow stopped falling, Katie and I walked over to my parent's house to shovel their driveway. While we were there, Katie took the opportunity to play with her toys there and play on their deck with all fresh snow.

I love to play with toys at Grandma's house! 

When I went on the deck, my mom came out to check on me, and I threw snowballs at her! 

I let Grandpa feel my icy cold hands so he could experience the cold weather! 

As we left, I took my "ice cream cone" that I made out of Grandma's and Grandpa's fresh snow. I thought it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment