Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Singing

One day, Katie and I were waiting in the car for my mom. She wanted to pass the time by singing Disney songs back and forth. When it was her turn, she started singing "It's a Small World" in a different language. She told me that she learned it from the Hawaiian doll that my brother and his family had sent to her. When we got home, she sang the song with and without her doll. She has always loved music!

I have always loved to listen to my doll sing.

It was hard to get through this song without laughing because the dogs were being silly in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment