Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Christmas Cards

Katie was happy to get two Christmas cards in the mail. She wanted to make opening the cards "an adventure," so she decided to make a blindfold for herself to see if she could still get the cards open when she couldn't see them.

I loved my blindfold because it could be used as a headband too. 

Here I go! Can I get it open? 

Of course I can! 

Thank you, Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe! I loved the card! 

I also got a card and pictures from my cousins, Ian and Eva! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment