Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

A New Year Begins


Every year as the new year begins, I explain to Katie why the day is special and how people make goals called "New Year's Resolutions." This routine doesn't always make sense to Katie because she doesn't understand why you wouldn't always try your best. "Why do you try to change everything just on one day?"

However, I always have her set a goal for the new year just to see what she says. Here is her resolution this year: I am going to keep trying to be helpful and nice to people. I can help people solve problems like we learned at school.

Then I asked her for her wish for this year. Her response...I hope it's going to be spring.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment