Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4th of July, 2017

We had a relaxed 4th of July holiday, just as always. We started the day with our neighborhood bike parade, which ended at the park. We stayed at the park for awhile and ate at their picnic before coming home. Then Katie played with her bubbles. To her, it was the perfect holiday!

I started early this morning by deciding how to decorate my wagon and my bike for the parade. 

I wasn't sure which I wanted to take in the parade. 

I decided to go with the wagon. 

On the way to the beginning of the parade, I saw Jim's car! I was excited that Garyldine and Jim came over!

I sat in the shade while I waited for the parade to begin. 

I can always find something to laugh at while I wait! 

I was glad that Garyldine and Grandma were walking in the parade with me. 

Is it almost time to go?

I like to celebrate with the whole neighborhood!

When we got to the park, I enjoyed popcorn and... 

…a hot dog. 

Afterward, it felt good to get home to our shady deck to play with my bubbles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment