Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Dance Recital

After being sick for the dress rehearsal, Katie was fever free and feeling much better by the day of her dance recital. She was excited to play the part of the magical mirror in The Beauty and the Beast.

I'm always so excited to get to the theater and begin the show! 

Aunt Jennifer and I got in the theater first and reserved seats for Grandma, my mom, Garyldine, and Aunt Jody. I got to watch the recital for the first act before going backstage for the second act. 

I found my friends when I went backstage. 

We had fun coloring while we waited for our turn. 

When we got done coloring, we played Red Light, Green Light. 

Since we had a small class this year, we got to know each other well. We were proud of ourselves when we finished our dance. 

After the other girls were picked up, I hung out with my mom while we waited for the recital to get over. 

Then I waited patiently for everyone else to get out of the theater. 

I was so happy that everyone could come to watch me dance. 

I was especially happy that Aunt Jody happened to be visiting.
Thanks for sharing my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment