Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Playing with Dolls

Katie has loved playing with her little princess dolls again this summer. She has spent so much time creating new stories for her dolls to act out in their castles. She has some castles that fit the dolls, but she has also been using her magnet pieces to build new castles for them.

It's best to play with my dolls when the dogs are in their kennels. 

Then I can spread everything out as much as I want. 

I liked having my magnet castles!

No comments:

Post a Comment