Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Birthday Party

A few days after school got out, Katie was invited to a birthday party. She is always happy to go to Ella's and Lucas' house for a party. Lucas was turning two, and Katie was excited to celebrate!

I couldn't wait to get the party started! 

When Lucas opened his gifts, I had a front row view. 

I was excited to give him a pad of paper because I love using paper! 

I wanted to help him with every step. 

We gave him a soft car too. 

I could hang out with Lucas' family all day.

I'm pretty sure I love all of them equally. 

Lucas is growing up fast. 

Wouldn't it be great if you could go to a party every day?

I spent a little time helping Lucas draw, and... 

…a little time hugging Ella. 

Before we went home, I was so excited to see my former music teacher, Ms. Jodi! It was a perfect party!

No comments:

Post a Comment