Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Helping with Dessert

We decided to make Chex Muddy Buddies for the first time this summer. Katie wanted to help, and it was the perfect recipe for her. She helped with the shaking part when it came time to cover everything in powdered sugar. She decided to have a contest with my mom to see who could shake the bag the best. I think they both won!

I had to shake the cereal hard to get it all coated in sugar. 

I kept checking to see Grandma was done. 

We had fun helping my mom make this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment