Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Princess Dance Camp

This summer, Katie took part in a week-long Princess Dance Camp. She was very excited about it because one of her good friends was also signing up. Each day, the girls got to dress up as a different princess, practice ballet, and complete arts and crafts. She had a really good time.

I was really excited to have a Belle day!

My friend, Rose, and I both wore a special dress!

Each day we got to practice a special dance.

I always love to curtsy the best!

I was also excited to wear my Elsa leotard.

At the end of the week, we got to perform our special dance for our families. My mom recorded it but somehow recorded it sideways.

After our dance, my friends and I all got a present from our teacher, Ms. Moriah. I loved Princess Dance Camp! 

No comments:

Post a Comment