Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2019 in Review

We always like to look back at the end of the year and celebrate the fun things we got to do. Here are some of Katie's.

January 2019 - I learned how to code my first robot!

February 2019 - I got to play in the snow!

March 2019 - I got to spend a quality day at the beach with the dogs!

April 2019 - I got to go to the local Lilac Festival!

May 2019 - I got to spend time at the zoo with Kai!

June 2019 - I got to climb my first mountain!

July 2019 - I got to head back to the beach with Ian and Eva!

August 2019 - I began my new school year as a third grader!

September 2019 - I got to have my first sleepover!

October 2019 - I got to celebrate Halloween with Mickey Mouse!

November 2019 - I got to help Aunt Jennifer create a huge North Pole village!

December 2019 - I got to go see the Christmas lights at the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment