Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Christmas Morning - Part Two

After my mom and sister got to the house, Katie and I headed downstairs to open the presents!

I was so happy when I got downstairs and found my Santa Claus presents. I was really excited to find the books from The Descendants that I had been wanting.

I also got a new stationary set! 

I couldn't wait to open my new LOL set. 

One of the toys I got was this mystery Barbie. She was covered in a pink paint, and I had to dip her in warm water to see which one I got. 

I was excited as the pink came off.

When I pulled her out, I was excited to see the llama on the swimsuit. Then I got to open all of the accessories that went with her. 

Aunt Jennifer got me some apples. They weren't just any apples. They were the brand new kind of apples that just came out called Cosmic Crisps. They were delicious! 

I was so happy to start opening Aunt Debby's gifts and seeing dolls from  The Descendants

She got me lots of dolls, and I was very thankful! 

My friends, Ella and Lucas, gave me presents too. I got a Cheeky Puff, and...

...a toy organizer. 

 Uncle Jeff, Aunt Grace, Ian, and Eva got me a Lego set!

Aunt Jennifer gave me another Lego set! 

I also got a Speak & Spell just like my mom had when she was my age. 

Garyldine, Jim, and Aunt Jody gave me a jewelry set! 

Finally, Aunt Jennifer gave me a joke present. She had this shirt made for me because she's always teasing me about saying this to her!
Thank you, everyone, for making my Christmas special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment