Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, January 3, 2020

Thoughtfulness

After my dad passed away, my friends brought Katie some gifts that made her feel very loved and gave her some of the happiness that had been missing.

My former principal left some gifts on our doorstep, and I found happiness! 

Mr. Limpet wasn't sure about the giant unicorn, but I sure was! 

There are certain people in the world who know exactly what you need. 

Even when I wasn't filled with happiness at the moment, my unicorn still brought comfort. 

Later, some of the teachers that work with my mom brought me some Christmas crafts and a squishy stuffed animal.

I felt so lucky! 

It was fun to just focus on the season for a bit. 

I made bunches of decorations and ornaments. 

I even got to make door hangers. I loved everything! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment