Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, January 20, 2020

Christmas Eve, 2019

After we got home from the zoo, Katie did her best to calm down for her night's sleep, but like most kids, she was very excited!

I was ready to start unwrapping, but I had to wait for morning to come. 

Once I was in bed, I remembered that I had this reindeer food left over from last year, so I had to get back up and leave it outside. 

After I spread it around, I felt better! I had to welcome the reindeer as well as Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment