Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Christmas Cookies

We usually make gingerbread cookies at Christmas, but this Christmas, we just made peanut butter cookies and we thought of my dad all the way through the baking. We all love homemade peanut butter cookies, but no one loved them as much as my dad. Each year, Katie and I always made him peanut butter cookies for Christmas. It was a fun way to think about him.

Someday I will be tall enough to stand on the floor and be able to reach the dough. 

My mom doesn't want me to grow any faster though. 

Once we mix everything, we have to slowly form the dough into balls.

This is my very favorite part of making the cookies...stamping them with a fork. 

When they were done, we enjoyed them for Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment