Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year, 2020!


We always have a low-key New Year's Eve, and that's just the way we like it! We stay up for the ball drop on the east coast and we have our own count down with the ball. Then, just for fun, we make New Year Resolutions.

Katie made three resolutions this year...
1. Act normal.
2. Be myself.
3. Grow some food for myself - like strawberries.

To prepare for a joyful new year, I put together a yummy treat of raspberries and planned a card game as a fun activity!

My mom and I like to play Crazy 8s!

 Time to begin a new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment