Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 20, 2012

A Walk Along the River

My mom and I decided to take Katie on a walk along the river this week. Even with morning clouds, it was a nice and relaxing walk. Katie started off pretty tired, but she got over it quickly when she realized that she had new places to explore!

I really want to take a nap right now. I was almost asleep in the car. 

Now I'm happy - a bench I can climb up on myself! 

What's back here? 

I found two more benches!

Why do we have to go? I'll just sit down and stay here. 

There are always a lot of interesting things to explore on a sidewalk. 

I wonder if they'll notice if I just walk back to where we just were. 

 Okay, Grandma! We can go home now.


No comments:

Post a Comment