Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Doing Chores

Katie watches me pretty closely every time I clean the house. She especially likes to watch me vacuum. The other day, she was playing with her corn popper, but she was using it as her own vacuum cleaner. She was doing her own chores, running her "vacuum" back and forth across the carpet.

I found my vacuum! 

I know you have to push something with your foot back here! 

This is fun! 

Why would you ever complain about housework? 

I'll just finish up in the living room. 

Ahhh! Nothing beats some cool water after doing chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment