Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Things

The other day was full of new things and new ideas for Katie. It started with receiving a package with some new books for summer reading. Then she had fun playing with fish aquarium things, as I was changing out my tank. Finally, Katie had some new ideas for her toy bracelets.

I got a package from Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe! 

I can't believe my mom made me get dressed before I got to open this! 

I loved this book (Whoever You Are) from the first time I looked at it.  

Elephants are fun! 

I'm pretty good at lifting the flaps in this book. 

These boxes look like they could be fun! 

These might be good for climbing! 

Who said my bracelets just went on wrists? They look nice on my leg and upper arms too!

No comments:

Post a Comment