Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Story Time

While I've been home this summer, it's been fun to take Katie to the library for Story Time each week. She loves to hear the stories, really loves the music and dancing, has fun being with other kids her age, and just has fun exploring the library.

These shaker toys are perfect bracelets for me! 

I'm so happy to pop bubbles at the library! 

I'm so lucky! Miss Kendra left this extra book on the table, and I'm the first one to find it. 

We're high up in the sky. 

I'll show you how to separate these things. 

Playing in the Boat 

This library has the greatest activities! 

I found a mirror!

It's so much fun to crawl through these tunnels!


When we got home, Katie found her own tunnel to crawl through, thanks to one of our side tables. 

Uggg…this is a little tight! 

What is the camera doing way down there?

No comments:

Post a Comment