Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Some of Katie's Favorites

Katie had a day where she got to enjoy some of her favorite things. Early on in the day, she discovered my iPod touch, and kept herself busy with it. She's amazing in the way she can move her way around the iPod!  Another favorite activity was spending some time outside. Lastly, she re-discovered a favorite toy. It was a good day for Katie!

I love this iPod! Grandma wishes she knew how to use it as well as I do! 

Let's go out, Chloe! 

Look how tall I'm getting, Grandma! Wanna go for a ride? 

Heading in even though I'd rather stay out here all day! 

Pat the Bunny! I can't believe I forgot about you. I love you! 

Give me a kiss! 

I'll show you my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment