Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 13, 2012

A Balancing Act

Katie enjoys building with blocks of any sort. She was using her Mega Blocks this week, and learned a lesson in balance. I was amazed at how long her balanced structure hung in there! I was happy to see that she wasn't that upset when it tumbled. She just picked up the blocks and started again.

I know right where to put this! 

It fits just right! 

Do I dare? 

I better just keep it in my hand. What happened to my tower anyway? 

Moving forward after the tumble to rebuild my tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment