Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The "New" Fish Tank

I've had an aquarium for almost ten years. A couple of years ago, I bought a new fish, and the pet store gave me a bonus with my fish - a bonus that I didn't ask for and a bonus I didn't want. They had accidentally put a couple of small snails in the bag with the fish. My two small snails quickly became about two thousand small snails, and they overtook my tank. This week, I finally cleaned out the entire tank, and started with a fresh tank. My one, old fish survived the transition, and now it has three new friends. Katie is beyond thrilled with the new tank. She spends plenty of time looking at her new pets!

I'm so excited about my new pets! 

I wonder if they see me. 

I love them! 

Two of Katie's New Pets 

I keep waving to the fish, and they never wave back!

No comments:

Post a Comment