Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

More Fun with Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh continues to be Katie's best friend. Instead of just carrying him around, Katie has been trying to teach him everything she does. The other day, I got some pictures of her teaching Winnie to clap for her. I didn't happen to get pictures of her teaching him how to play her Chinese drum. Maybe I'll have another opportunity in the future. Here are some pictures of Katie's time with her friend:

Look at my tower, Winnie! 

Now you need to clap for me like this. Don't forget to cheer! 

This isn't just a sandwich holder. 

It's a bed for you! 

We have fun together!


After playing with Winnie for awhile one night, Katie still didn't want to put him down. Jennifer showed Katie how Winnie could go under her dress, and the elastic would hold him in with no hands needed. Katie thought it was the funniest thing ever!

I have a bear in my dress! 

Aunt Jennifer always has the best ideas! 

I can run through the house, and Winnie is still safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment