Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

A "Sand Beach"

I was playing with Katie in the house one morning, and she said, "I need a sand beach!" I thought I heard her wrong, so I questioned, "A sand beach?" She promptly answered, "Yes!"

She grabbed an empty container for some toys and walked to the door to look for her sand beach. She told me she needed to go outside.

I took her outside and let her lead the way. She walked down to the fenced "pond" behind our house and was convinced that the beach was on the other side of the locked fence. She was so sad that she couldn't reach her beach.

I'll need to get her to a real beach one of these days. I'll be curious to see how she reacts to it now that she's older.

I've got my sand bucket ready. 

Are you coming too? 

I know the sand beach is this way. 

It's right over there! 

Hey, this is locked! So much for my beach day.

No comments:

Post a Comment