Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Picking Flowers

Katie and I were out for a walk, and she decided to pick flowers for Grandma and Grandpa, who were at the house. Once we got back in the house, she gave them the flowers.

She saw them later though, when they were wilted on the chair. She decided that they were interesting enough to keep for herself. She was very excited to get a cup of water for her flowers. When I told her that the flowers needed a drink, she bent them over and dipped their heads in the water. She learned that flowers drink through their stems, and she's been very good to leave the flowers alone. They're looking much better now.

I had to remind my mom and Winnie the Pooh to "Shhh!" in case there was a bunny around. I love to see them! 

This flower is for Grandpa. 

This one is for Grandma. 

I love these flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment