Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bubbles Galore!

Have I ever mentioned that Katie loves bubbles? I think she could play with bubbles in all of her waking hours. Needless to say, all of the adults in Katie's life sometimes get tired of bubbles. I got to the point where I hid all of the bubbles in a tall kitchen cupboard, but someone spied the bubbles one day. Now she stands under the cupboard and we hear, "Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!"

We have always enjoyed Katie's bubble machine though. It saved us from blowing bubbles all of the time. This spring, I got her machine out of the garage, and it was broken. So my mom and I took her on a special trip to buy a new bubble machine and a back-up. She has already gotten her fair share of use out of them!

My mom thought she was buying extra bubble solution for the machines.
She doesn't know that we're going to use it to blow our own bubbles. 

Sometimes I'm really good at blowing bubbles, but when I put my mouth on the wand like this, it doesn't always work. 

Sometimes I just like watching my bubble machine. 

Here's our back-up bubble machine. My mom was excited that this one was a no-spill version. 

It's your turn! 

Our back-up machine makes lots and lots of bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment