Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Out for a Walk

We took Katie out for another walk next to our house. We were in search of wildlife. We were about to give up on finding any when Katie got really excited. She looked up at the house and saw her grandma, standing in the window and waving. That was the best wildlife she could have seen!

Gaga! 

Grandma always appears when I need her! 

We didn't find any animals this time, but I do have a butterfly right here on my dress! 

I'm so happy to be outside again! 

I picked up some more rocks while I was out here. 

I also stopped to check out the wildflowers. 

Before I went in, I helped water our Mother's Day flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment