Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Emory's Birthday Party

Katie has a friend in her music class that she adores - Emory. He turned two recently, so Katie went to celebrate his birthday with him.

First, I got to decorate my own crown.

I still sometimes use my left hand...

 …and I still sometimes use my right hand.

Then I found one of Emory's toys.
I hope he doesn't mind if I play with it.

I decided to try one of the cupcakes.

I'm not sure I like this frosting part.

I think I'll just eat the cake part without the frosting.

I watched Emory and his dad for awhile.
They're both my friends from music.

Then I found another toy to play with.

Emory was opening my present, 
but I was having too much fun playing with the toy I found to watch him.

Time for the piƱata! I'm ready to swing!

Whack!

I tried again, but I didn't hit it hard enough.

Someone hit it hard enough though.
I went home with some of the treasures inside.
Happy Birthday, Emory!

No comments:

Post a Comment